Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Cruz...

Cruz is 2.5 months old and I just got his announcements in!! Now if I can address them and get them mailed out before he turns 12 that would be great!
Trying to find the balance between a 2.5 year old, 2.5 month old, a new house and running my own business is quite the challenge but we are making it!
I am learning that it's one day at a time... one goal, one task at a time.
So here he is, our little guy at 8 days old. He looks so different now it's crazy. Hopefully I can take some photos of him soon!
Happy St. Patty's Day! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm glad your taking time to take pics of your own kiddos. They are changing so fast right before our eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Great pics. (Just because they are expected of you now doesn't mean I can't mention the truth, right)

    ReplyDelete