Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Never A Dull Moment...

It's truly rare to have a dull moment in our house. The other day while Drew and I were busy packing we look over and Carsyn was walking around the house with her Halloween basket on her head. She loves this thing for some reason. I snapped a photo of her on my I Phone but she kept being hilarious so I had to pull out my big camera.
It's been a busy few days for us but we are slowly but surely getting settled into our new place!! We are soooo sooo enjoying it and so excited about living here!
I will post photos when things are more put together!

2 comments:

  1. cutest little monkey ive ever seen!!!!!:) good to see you at Rachel's. Sorry we didn't say by Sim was melting:)
    LOVE the dining table and desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of the new place as lived in, not just empty!

    ReplyDelete