Sunday, July 14, 2013

Buying a House and an Engagement!

Ok here is my effort at keeping this blog up to date! It has been a VERY VERY busy week! One of the busiest! Since last Sunday we have looked at at least 25 houses and most of them with my children... that is at least 12-13 hours of looking at houses with my 2 and 4 year old. In all honesty they were pretty awesome... chocolate milk and donuts go a long way!

We found a house we loved... it was move in ready and while we were signing papers for an offer the other realtor  called and someone had made an offer and the seller accepted! Back to square one on Wednesday! Thursday we looked at 7 more houses and some that we had seen before. We actually chose one that we had seen before that was way under our budget! That's a great thing huh!? Hopefully we can add some of our own personal touches to the house and make it our own!

I am just excited to have a home! Living out of suitcases for 7+ months has been more then trying on us. But we have loved being closer to family. Carsyn has made some sweet friends and got to go to school at the church I grew up in. It has been so much fun reconnecting with old friends and getting to see the joy of both of our parents in seeing their grandkids so much!

Also in the last two weeks my baby sister got engaged!! I cannot believe that she is old enough to get married but she is almost 23... I was pregnant with Carsyn at 23 so I guess I need to let her grow up ;)
She found a great guy that loves her to pieces... I am so excited for them! Carsyn is most excited about being her flower girl and being there to help her with her dress all day ;))

This past weekend we all (my whole family) got together to celebrate my baby sister and her engagement! See photos below...

My sister and her boo

The whole family!

Aren't my parents so lucky!?

redoing an old photo ;)

me and my babes... love every photo I can get with them!

The kids checking out the new house... still not ours until August 8th.

20 houses down... 20 more to go!

my AWESOME sis in law looked and houses with me and took notes about every single house!

No comments:

Post a Comment