Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Twenty Twelve, REALLY?

Wow, it's been too long. I cannot believe how long it has been since I blogged! Somehow I ended up on my old blog tonight with posts from when Carsyn was small and I did a photo a day with her. I sat here and just cried over the sweet memories of that time. Its funny because when you are in it that "time" it seems so quick and just normal. But looking back I think wow, how precious was life. BUT how precious life still is. Our life is so rich with these two little gems, I can't even express it. These two kiddos have my heart and I love it.
Cruz is such a flirt and the busiest kid I have ever seen. From the moment I pick him up from bed he quickly insists down down and starts walking thru the house looking for Sister. I love it. He plays allllll day long without stopping. Even plays with his food.
Carsyn is my old sole. She is a thinker she moves slower, she's got more of her daddy in her. She stews on things for days and asks questions about things that happened months ago. She would be content to sit and color paint or draw the entire day... I love it. Don't get me wrong the girl loves to be outside, she loves to skip and run and be silly too ;) 
I wanted to post some photos and I realized I hadn't posted these fun photos that my very best friend Rachel Blackwell took for us last November. 
We took them in my favorite field in P Town.  





















1 comment: